Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About Me, Charlie!

Welcome to Pet Boys website.

The two kids who will be at your service are Charlie and xander.
Xander is my brother , and we are both twins and hopefully you guys dont get me and xander mixed up, but dont worry we look nothing alike.

When I am at your service (I am charlie) You may call me Charlie or Cj. Both names I do not mind.

We have basicly two dogs we are about to get a dog name Rocky who is a Yorke, and our dog now is Jack. He is a mix with a German short haired pointer (Ithink)

Call Us anytime for our service I or Xander will be telling you if we are either going to bed or if we have not finished school, or going to Karate. We only go to karate twice a week, usually on Monday and Thursday. We are open on all days BUT sunday. So please call any day. We would love to be at your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment